Production Planner/Scheduler – Montgomeryville, PA
As part of the Warehouse organization you will become an important member of the Fulfillment Management team. This team is the primary liaison between the sales, executive offices and the group that manufactures products. The Planner/Scheduler is responsible for maintaining the day to day relationship, monitoring fulfillment and quality metrics and daily production metrics across all brands/categories. This position will also focus on efficient manufacturing direction and data and metrics to monitor performance
- Management of daily manufacturing operations, long term and short-term forecasts, reporting and metrics of all fulfillment group and materials supply to ensure that we provide appropriate guidance for success.
- Serve as the primary contact for warehouse and manufacturing of or product lines as well as monitoring SLA’s and reporting requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to identify opportunities to improve performance in quality, execution and costs for the organization.
- Review daily exception reports to identify existing or potential issues.
- Manage, track, and resolve fulfillment issues within multiple departments.
- Work effectively within the management team to accomplish planned and unplanned projects within agreed upon timelines.
- Assist in managing project timelines for the team.
- Occasional travel to partner locations.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain experience
- Exceptional project management and communication skills. Ability to multi-task and complete projects by deadlines provided.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Be able to identify patterns and unusual trends in data
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in teams as well as individually
- Experience in retail, manufacturing and customer facing environments are beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office with extensive experience with MS Excel
- Team-oriented with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills along with a ‘hands on’ attitude
- Must be proactive and very organized
Job ID: 35581