Job Openings for Candidates at Kane Partners
Kane Partners LLC creates exposure to many IT jobs, Engineering jobs and Manufacturing job openings, and we welcome the opportunity to work with you in your career search. As a contingency based/retained firm our placement services are paid by the client company. To be considered for any positions that Kane Partners represents, just join our database, we will contact you as position become available!
We are market aware and are prepared to customize a career search for you. With a significant client base in the Mid-Atlantic region we have a unique cross section of exciting opportunities throughout the Information Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing industries. If you are interested in a job in software development, banking, insurance, financial services, pharmaceutical or consulting, Kane Partners LLC can help you attain the position that meets your needs.
- Career Counseling for Current Opportunities
- Interview Preparation for our Client
- Salary and Benefits Negotiations
- Resume Critique
- Timely Feedback
The Advantages of using Kane Partners LLC to assist you in your search:
- We are your voice in a vast industry. We have the ability to make a personal presentation on your behalf that highlights your talents to potential employers. No longer will your resume be lost in a sea of submissions.
- Kane Partners LLC is in the business of building relationships with its candidates. You will be considered for ALL available positions that match your skills and your needs.
- To us, you are a person and not just a resume. Therefore, we do not solicit your qualifications without your consent or ever alter a resume you have entrusted to us.
Is your phone ringing? Are you sending your resume to companies and not hearing back? When was your last phone interview? Face to face interview? What about your professional network, are they able to help connect you? Do you feel like your not getting the call or offer when you are the perfect fit?
Don’t worry you are not alone… you just need the right tools!
Today’s job market has drastically changed due to a number of factors across the region, nation, and globe. As a job seeker, it is your responsibility to take control of your own search and future. It is NOT ok to accept you are not getting a call back or an offer.
- Meet Up – Social Media for Job Seekers
- “Get A Job” Seminar Series with Tracy Davidson, NBC10
- Online Media Workshops