.Net Developer – Allentown, PA
Client, a well-established firm with a reputation as one of the areas ‘best places to work, is pursuing a qualified .Net Developer as part of their product team. Firm has an international reputation in the electronics and connectivity (IoT, Internet of things) sphere.
The Senior .Net Developer role will keep you challenged and learning while utilizing the full range of your skills.
You will be working closely with other senior developers and participating/leading future architectural designs and implementations. As technology and our business grows, so will you! Motivated individuals will always have opportunity for advancement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Participate in the design, architecture, and development of new web applications
- Provide maintenance and support for the existing code base
- Perform Requirements Gathering
- User Interface Design
- Database design and development
- SQL Server 2008+
- REST APIs
- Caching concepts
- Cross browser compatibility
- Experience creating UI’s with responsive design for desktop and mobile websites across multiple browsers & devices
- Experience designing and implementing database schemas and developing, maintaining and optimizing stored procedures, views, functions, etc. in SQL Server 2008+
- Track record of delivering high-quality software on a schedule.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Deadline-oriented commitment to quality work products
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Job ID: 35588