IT Systems Administrator – Wilmington, DE
High Tech SaaS and Engineering Company, small but rapidly growing – Their state of the art product has attracted huge clients and a need to add dramatically to the team. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is innovative, employee focused, cutting edge, and mission centered? Client seeks a Technical Support Engineer/ Systems Administrator to join their team.
- Install, Configure and Maintain Linux and windows workstations and servers
- Conduct audits of workstations and servers
- Maintain Active Directory and hosted Exchange
- Provide troubleshooting to networks, desktops and servers
- Research, document and escalate complex data, IT, and software issues to determine root cause. Work with engineering, data, or IT teams in order resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Support data communications, LAN/WAN, PC’s as required
- Strong working knowledge in Operating System Software (Microsoft Windows Client and Server, Mac, Linux and UNIX).
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably a BS in a science or technology) or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of Linux Server or Systems Administration
- Administer Active Directory Windows Servers – hardware and OS, DHCP, Event Logs, Services, etc.
- Strong Support and Customer Service mindset
Job ID: 35579