Chief Executive Assistant to CEO – Montgomeryville, PA
– AKA Superhero!
Are you able to juggle the support of multiple the Company Leader who is fast moving, global traveling, quick thinking (and sometimes last-minute mind changing)?
Do you possess the secret weapon to see into the future (or what’s around the corner), anticipate the needs and execute a plan to avert crisis, resolve problems and save the day!
Do you understand that an exceptional executive assistant MUST leap through the building (or phone) to function as an executives’ valuable business partner (or sidekick) helping them defeat the complications of competing highly important priorities matters?
If your answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
What You Will Do:
- In this position you will bring your unparalleled experience influencing and supporting a CEO, CFO, and/or CHRO within executive duties, while managing travel in a large, public, complex high manufacturing solutions environment.
- The Chief Executive Assistant is the “face” and “voice” of our leaders. As such, every action will model our executive priorities, values and goals. You will be the chief manager of the executive’s time! As a resourceful self-starter and calendar management wizard, you will maximize the productivity and effectiveness. You will get them from airport to airport; conference halls to board rooms; and company site meetings – to employee one to ones. You will be a key voice and problem solver to escalated client issues. You will solve problems at a blink of an eye without needing supervision or direction; handling non-essential tasks and distractions that may keep the team from focusing on their most important work – building the company.
What Success Looks Like:
- You will be measured by your ability to identify and derail hidden (or obvious) calendaring challenges. You will trouble shoot problems with plans, trains, and automobiles (as well as cell phone, iPad, laptops and printers.) You will know the immediate status of each task or project they are working on and have everything “magically” at your fingertips. You will see the big picture but will be focused on those devil details that if overlooked or not addressed can cause big problems! With sheer persistent and diligent follow-up, you will keep this high performing executive performing with exceptionalism. You will be their superhero!
What You Will Learn:
- You will learn about our business, processes and programs. You will be working with a passionate professional who shares a fundamental belief that our key differentiator is delivering superior quality-value added solutions to our customers. This commitment to innovation and our customer’s success pushes us to create stretch objectives in the pursuit of excellence. You will feel the elation of winning as a team and improving yourself!
- We ensure an environment where people have the courage to take calculated risks in the pursuit of extraordinary results. We embrace a respectful, open and honest environment without politics and personal agendas. Humility, transparency and genuineness are consistently evident, fostering trust in all interactions. We \will make a Great Team. We believe people working together in a collaborative approach can achieve extraordinary results. When we work together, we win together.
- Plans, coordinates, and maintains executive’s daily schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and frequent, heavy travel arrangements
- Personally, takes care of many matters and questions, including answering substantive questions requiring industry knowledge, but can often require research and follow up
- Proactively manages projects/deliverables/due dates – following up with project owners, key stakeholders, and employees as needed to meet assigned due dates successfully.
- Attends meetings and prepares minutes.
- Maintains a professional environment through personal conduct in the Executive area and phone interactions.
- Demonstrates both the flexibility and adaptability required to meet the dynamic nature of Client’s business and the working styles of the senior team.
- Manages incoming and outgoing telephone calls, mail, and faxes.
- Assists all visitors, as needed.
- Develops & composes correspondence, reports, and presentations as requested.
- Maintains confidential files and records.
- Occasional travel coordination support after hours and on weekends.
- Maintains a high level of competence in the MS Office program suite.
- Attends meetings and prepares minutes.
Education/Experience Necessary/Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Five plus years as Corporate Executive Assistant supporting C Suite officers. Ideally in Manufacturing environment
- Meeting and event organizing
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with integrity and professionalism
- Expert level skills in all Microsoft office suite products, including Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Visio
- Ability to work independently and set operational priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Infallible proof reading, spelling
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Astute ability to interact with various level of business functions and professionals in and outside of Client
- Strong organizational skills and comprehensive follow-through
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently to accomplish a wide variety of tasks.
Job ID: 35582