Applications Engineer – Willow Grove, PA
As the industry leader this OEM is developing and bringing to the marketplace new products for their worldwide clients. They are recognized for their product quality and reliability. With continued growth this new position requires an upwardly mobile engineer capable of working with a diverse set of customers. The qualified engineer will have some experience with municipal water or wastewater projects.
- BS degree…mechanical or electrical engineer preferred.
- Years of experience supporting customers with technical product issues
- Previous project engineering or field support
- Supporting customers in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity; answering technical questions and making recommendations about product offerings.
- Troubleshooting product issues via the phone and when necessary at the client’s site.
- Assist with equipment installation, start-up and client training
- Support sales and marketing with customer feedback, new product ideas/development, and where possible sales/marketing literature;
The company offers outstanding benefits including 401K match and additional incentives. Qualified engineers are encouraged to apply immediately.
Keywords: applications engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, oem, Waste water, wastewater, applications
Job ID: 35564