Software Quality Assurance Engineer – Plymouth Meeting, PA
European based company, excellent work environment – international presence is seeking an experienced Software QA Engineer to join the Technology team in their Plymouth Meeting office. In this role, you will have the opportunity utilize multiple skills while learning and growing along the way.
Company has a superb culture emphasizing team building, mentor-ship and accountability that encourages individuals who are self-starters and have a strong desire for continuous learning and growth.
- The key responsibilities will be to develop automated test cases and test scripts for validating results for new or updated features, as well as developing cases and scripts for automated testing of front end components as applicable
- Collaborate with analyst and development teams to resolve software defects and incorrect test results
- Detect software quality issues, report and track them to resolution
- Develop and maintain test procedure documents
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and acceptance testing
- Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
- Perform exploratory testing and provide usability feedback
- Participate in developing test cases and test plans on a per-release basis that are based on industry best practices and identify areas of highest risk to inform resource allocation, prioritization, and target areas for automated coverage
- Work with automation team to review nightly regression test and future automation plans
- Must demonstrate a high work ethic; must be a self-starter
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop test scripts, test conditions, test data and validate expected results
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, NUnit, JUinit, SoapUI, LoadComplete, WAPT
- Strong coding experience in a scripting language including: C#, Java, or other object oriented programming
- Hands on Experience with SQL Databases
- Detailed oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Experience working with Scrum Agile
- Experience in TDD, continuous integration, and code review practice is strongly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 3-7 years of experience working as software Quality Assurance Engineer desired
Job ID: 35554