Senior SAP Business Analyst – King of Prussia, PA
Large, publicly held firm near Wayne, PA. The Client is recognized as one of the Philadelphia area’s premier employers and a “best place to work”. This is an extremely supportive work environment – employer seeks and rewards energetic and upwardly mobile candidates. Seeking a candidate looking for a career position with company that encourages long term relationships!
Are you a driven individual with business experience? Client seeks a talented SAP Business Analyst to develop well-executed plans that address customer needs. Candidates should be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable with both the technical and interpersonal aspects of the position.
What you get to do every single day
- Support SAP implementations, reviewing ticket backlog, prioritizing issues and working them to resolution
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Perform analysis to gather requirements for integration with new SAP modules (MM, SD)
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Invent and analyze product specification to meet business goal, working closely with development team
- Develop innovative and accessible solutions for new product specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-5+ years directly related experience designing, implementing, and supporting SAP solutions
- Prefer 2+ Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0, or higher.
Job ID: 35550