Sales Representative – SaaS – King of Prussia, PA
Our client is searching for a successful, energetic and goal-oriented Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who is looking to make an impact and eager to learn how technology solutions make business succeed. As part of this dynamic team, you would learn about exciting new technologies and be responsible for prospecting and developing new business leads.
- Prospect, identify and develop new account opportunities via account research, calling prospects and, driving interest in companies SaaS products.
- Follow-up on inbound inquiries and outbound leads through efficient and prompt outreach – persuasive cold calling and emailing
- Generate qualified meetings and opportunities to fuel and support the sales team pipeline
- Achieve, with a desire to exceed, monthly quota goals of scheduled meetings and opportunities
- Build and maintain knowledge base of the technical solutions that products provide to clients in the O& M (Operations and Maintenance) areas.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gain a deep understanding client needs
- Update and maintain the integrity of new lead information, ensuring current and accurate company data, contacts, and notes of interaction through CRM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or acceptable combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of sales experience; recent college graduates are welcome to apply!
- Cold-calling experience a must
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience working with a customer relationship management software a plus
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
Job ID: 35586