Regional Store Manager – Elkton MD
The Regional Store Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient operation of managing full service branches within his or her assigned region, including staffing, operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the company objectives.
- Develops high touch customer focused culture for loan business.
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Achieves individual, branch and region sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of relationships.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision; delegates day to day operations to Branch Managers and or other branch personnel.
- Performs supervisory duties of branch and managerial staff, and coordinates staff coverage within his or her region.
- At least 5 years recent experience in a related retail, financial, banking or related industry
- Strong working knowledge of lending laws and regulations and demonstrated ability to interpret banking laws and regulations.
- Audit experience desirable
- Strong computing skills in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong analytical skills
Job ID: 35207