Network Administrator / Systems and Network Project Engineer – Cherry Hill, NJ
Immediate IT openings with industry leading Managed Service Provider. As a team member of a managed service provider you will support the IT infrastructure for a diverse range of clients. You will have the opportunity to advance your skills in a wide range of technologies. You will work with subject matter experts and advance your business as well as your technical expertise, supporting our clients’ needs as well as each other to achieve results. You will gain exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies, along with encouragement and support to help you earn the industry’s most valuable certifications to grow your IT career.
- Support and maintain complex IT systems, including network, storage, server, desktop, and cloud products to ensure their performance and carry out continuous improvements on these systems
- Provide proactive maintenance and administration of desktop and server-based applications
- Extensive technical knowledge in network, systems architecture and security technologies
Systems & Network Project Engineer
- Analyze, design, and implement cloud-based systems and network infrastructure
- Support the pre-sales process and act as a project lead to ensure effective project delivery
- Contribute technical expertise to customer technology solution designs
- S. degree, relevant industry experience, and/or certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ IT experience, preferably with a Managed Service Provider
- Exposure to Enterprise Network, Server, and Cloud technologies
- Technically proficient in a wide range of hardware and software systems and tools
The company offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and unlimited growth potential. This industry leader in managed IT services, cloud computing, and IT project services serves businesses in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Job ID: 35250