Mobility Architect – King of Prussia, PA
One of the best employers in the World is seeking a talented Mobility Architect for a pivotal, high visibility role as they continue to innovate; bringing their market leading services to the mobile universe. Your work will directly impact the lives of millions of established customers!
As the Mobility Architect you will innovate, architect and support the implementation of customers’ and corporate mobility services and infrastructure. Translate business needs into technical solutions, defining solutions to problems through reasoned application and information technology. As the Mobility Strategist you will be providing your technical expertise, strategic planning and service roadmaps to management to insure technologies and services meet business needs.
This position is responsible for providing specialized technical skills and knowledge in the area of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), WLANs, security, data networks and the integration of EMM and mobile services with corporate networks and applications. Typical project scope is enterprise class projects (multiple projects with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd parties).
- EMM and associated gateway platforms
- Digital Certificate Authorities / PKI
- Mobile Identity
- CISCO ISE
- Mobile Devices
- Internet/Intranet/DMZ, Firewalls, VPNs, Gateways, Access Portals (eg Citirix)
- Technical skills and expertise to assess, research and analyze business and system needs
- Must be skilled in leading detailed design phases and developing detailed technical requirements into project plan phases for successful implementation
- Possess General management skills to lead and direct other technical analysts, as required
- ITIL certification is a plus, not required