Mechanical / Plumbing Engineer
Growing Engineering firm in the Greater Philadelphia area is looking for passionate, driven, and energetic candidates for Mechanical / Plumbing Engineer positions. Business is great, and we need talented individuals that have experience in designing for a wide variety of Commercial projects. Join a team of proactive and collaborative team members. We are a strongly motivated, well organized, organization that shows professional initiative.
- Experience in designing Commercial, Higher Education, Hospitality, Retail, Office, and Corporate.
- Takes ownership of assignments, works both independently and as part of the project team.
- Perform advanced heating and cooling load calculations, develop sections and elevations of complex ductwork and piping areas.
- Develop equipment room sizes during SD and DD phases. Edit specifications to reflect the project requirements. Develop air and water flows.
- Understand fan and pump curves to properly select equipment for application. Use psychrometric chart properly for any HVAC system.
- Respond to RFI’s for the project, and accurately review submittals.
- Project Management with team communication
- Provide Construction Site Observation
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline
- EIT License (Engineer in Training) or PE License highly desired
- Revit experience desired
- Excellent Organizational and communication skills
Compensation package will include excellent base salary, medical/dental/vision, 401k, profit sharing, bonus program, and flexible work schedule. As we continue to grow, we will look to promote from within, so your career with us has only the limits you place on it. Actively interviewing, and looking to fill these roles quickly, please apply immediately!
Job ID: 35200