Infrastructure Engineer – Lansdale, PA
Growing managed services provider in the central Montgomery County area is expanding their service offering to include cloud hosting infrastructure solutions.
- Plan, implement, and fine-tune Microsoft Azure hosted solutions for our small business clients.
- Troubleshoot Azure, SonicWALL, network, desktop, and application issues.
- Take ownership in development of standards and procedures.
- Execute internal and client facing technical requests.
- Document all work performed in our ticketing system.
- Meet with clients to discuss technical issues.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing desktop, server, and infrastructure support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong hands-on/practical experience with the Windows Server family 2012/2016.
- Strong experience with current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience with virtualization, especially with Microsoft Hyper-V and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with network firewall (SonicWALL especially) and routing equipment.
- Understanding of VLANs, routing, QOS, and VPN tunnels is a plus.
- Troubleshooting and installation experience with VOIP is a plus.
- Experience in the Managed Service Industry is a plus.
Job ID: 35233