Digital Media Planner – NYC
Full-service advertising agency is looking to hire a Junior Digital Media Planner/Buyer. This person will be responsible for strategy, buying, analysis and reporting of digital media efforts.
- Collaborate with creative, media and account teams to manage day to day campaign optimization
- Build and manage digital media plans, track metrics/KPIs appropriate to campaign goals
- Detail optimal media, channel allocations, negotiate buys and site placements
- Apply testing methodologies and analyze performance for campaign optimization
- Coordinate third party media tagging
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with publishers and vendors
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting including accruals and reconciliations
- Develop specs for digital media assets
- Create reports and presentations and communicate results
- Collaborate on advanced analyses to measure business impact of new channels, attribution logic, programmatic buying strategies, media mix optimization
- Experience with multiple platforms: Social, Mobile, Display, Video, Native, Lead Gen. and DSPs (programmatic).
- 1-2 years experience in DIGITAL media planning/buying (prefer agency)
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments
- Experience with the major ad exchanges and ad server technology.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks effectively
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
- Digital Activation
Job ID: 35208