Ad Operations Specialist – Princeton, NJ
Our Client is a leader in Digital and Traditional marketing world. International, well established firm with a stellar reputation in the market AND as an employer. Their analytics and intelligence is used by hundreds of other organizations.
Serve as the expert on the operations across Digital products. Responsibilities include technical implementation, reporting and analytics, sales support, troubleshooting and issue resolution, and communicating billing and invoicing information to Accounting as well as ad hoc requests as needed.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience. *
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills. *
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills. *
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team. *
- Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, cookie placement, tag firing pixel implementation.
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture. *
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies. *
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems. *
We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
Job ID: 35234